Redbridge Employment Service (Richmond Fellowship)
Richmond Fellowship is a national mental health charity making recovery reality for thousands of people every year. We provide a wide range of services including residential support, supported housing, employment services, community support and crisis support.
How we can help
We’re here to help anyone with a mental health problem get into work, training, or volunteering and then maintain their employment.
We work with individuals to understand their situation and to find the right solution for them, tailoring our support to meet their personal needs and aspirations.
The support we can provide includes:
- 1:1 pre employment advice and support
- Support to find paid work
- Job coaching and in-work support
- Support to maintain current employment
We help individuals through one to ones, group work, phone and email support.
Who we can help
Our service is available to anyone over the age of 18 who lives in and around the Redbridge area.
Individuals can contact us directly or we accept referrals from employers (including occupational health, human resources, line manager), community mental health teams, GPs, or any other agency providing support.
What we achieve
We have a proven track record in supporting people with their employment:
- 95% of the people we support said they would recommend us to friends and family.
- 94% of the people we support said we’d helped to improve the quality of their life.
- 78% of people using our employment services moved into employment, training or further education or successfully retained their job.
Who to contact
- 020 8514 5586 020 8514 5586
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
19, Mansfield Road
- IG1 3BA
- View IG1 3BA on a map
- Age Ranges
- 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and over