Redbridge Forum work with groups and individuals to improve the quality of life of people with a learning disability and/or on the Autistic Spectrum and their family carers living in Redbridge, Barking & Dagenham and Havering. Services for families include:
- Support service users to represent peoples’ views on the Partnership Board for Learning Disability and the Learning Disability Health working group.
- Work with children and young people aged 0 -19 years with a learning disability and/or on the autistic spectrum by way of our two projects Fun for All and Butterflies. These offer days out, activities and events for the Immediate family. The activities are designed to be inclusive and offer a chance to get out and about both locally and further afield.
- Training, skills sharing, and social activities for Carers including fitness classes and social meetings.
- Support to complete forms. e.g. Personal Independence Payment, blue badge and grant forms.
- Information and signposting.
- Face to face and online information meetings and consultations.
- Regular news via email.
Who to contact
- 020 8478 7571 020 8478 7571
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- The Trinity Centre
- IG1 2HN
- View IG1 2HN on a map
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday - 9.30am to 3.00pm