CAFCASS (for young people)

Sometimes families experience problems. Your parents or carers might be splitting up, or they might be finding it difficult to look after you properly. Families can usually sort out these problems, but sometimes they can't. Specially trained people such as solicitors, judges, magistrates or social workers may need to get involved in sorting out the situation.

CAFCASS offers advice and guidance to young people whose parents are in the process of divorce or separation. If any of the following statements apply to you, you should visit tis site.

  • My parents or carers are splitting up and can't agree on where I should live
  • My parents or carers can't agree about how much time I should spend with each of them or with other people in my family
  • I'd like to find out more about adoption
  • I'd like to find out more about Care Orders, Supervision Orders and court proceedings involving Social Services

Who to contact

Scan to visit this website


Age Ranges


Save to Shortlist

Last Updated

Last updated:

Skip back to top of page