Befriending Scheme (One Place East)
Can you spare a few hours a week working with an adult who has mental health problems?
The Befriending Scheme offers support for those adults who are experiencing mental or emotional distress, living in the London Borough of Redbridge.
We are looking for people who:
- want to get involved in the community;
- can offer some spare time on a regular (flexible) basis;
- are patient, non-judgemental and sensitive to the needs of others.
What we can offer:
- A positive and rewarding experience;
- A comprehensive training course;
- Group and individual support;
- Out of pocket expenses are reimbursed.
Who to contact
- 020 8925 2435 020 8925 2435
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- IG1 2LD
- View IG1 2LD on a map
- Age Ranges