Can you spare a few hours a week working with an adult who has mental health problems?
The Befriending Scheme offers support for those adults who are experiencing mental or emotional distress, living in the London Borough of Redbridge.
We are looking for people who:
- want to get involved in the community;
- can offer some spare time on a regular (flexible) basis;
- are patient, non-judgemental and sensitive to the needs of others.
What we can offer:
- A positive and rewarding experience;
- A comprehensive training course;
- Group and individual support;
- Out of pocket expenses are reimbursed.