Home Treatment Team | Redbridge NELFT
The Redbridge Home Treatment Team (HTT) provides acute home treatment for adults aged 16-65 whose mental health crisis is so severe that they would otherwise have been admitted to a hospital.
This integrated service for people with severe and complex mental and behavioural disorders such as schizophrenia, bipolar affective disorder, and severe depressive disorder is usually provided in the person's own home.
The service can;
- prevent unnecessary hospitalisation
- achieve the highest level of functioning possible in the least restrictive setting
- facilitate more rapid discharge from an acute care setting
- offer respite to carers from the demands of caring
The HTT in Redbridge includes psychiatrists, psychologists, community mental health nurses, social workers, occupational therapists, support, time and recovery workers.
Who to contact
- 0300 300 1882 Option 2 0300 300 1882 Option 2
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Tantallon House
Goodmayes Hospital, 157
- IG3 8XJ
- View IG3 8XJ on a map
This service can be accessed from several venues across Barking and Dagenham, Havering, Redbridge and Waltham Forest - details of which can also be found on the leaflet.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Seven days a week - 24 hours a day
- Age Ranges
- 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and over
- Referral required
- Referral Details
All forms must be sent via email (fax forms are no longer accepted).
- People over with over 17 years old with diabetes, newly diagnosed or have existing type one or two diabetes,
- People who have frequent hospital admissions, for example, diabetes ketoacidosis, recurrent hypoglycaemia and or insulin initiation/insulin dose adjustment.
- Patients living in Redbridge and/or registered with a Redbridge GP.
Multi Agency Resource Centre Online (MARCO)
This information is intended solely for the use of practitioners within the children and young people's workforce in Redbridge. Please do not share information within this section with others.