Redbridge Generic Floating Support works to provide assistance to people who need support to achieve and sustain stable and independence lives. The service aims to be accessible, flexible and responsive to individual and family needs.
Examples of the support we can provide include:
- Support with housing issues and tenancy sustainment
- Help with developing practical living skills
- Facilitating access to appropriate specialist services
- Assistance to access education, training and employment opportunities.
The team work with Redbridge residents who are 18 and above and have housing –related support needs along with benefit breakdown, poor mental or physical health, or social isolation.
We offer a range of social activities to our clients. These include:
- Arts and crafts group
- Education, Training and employment advice
- IT classes
- Wellbeing group