What is Homestore?
Homestore provides low cost furniture and budget goods to people on benefits and low incomes.
Am I eligible?
In order to buy furniture from Homestore, you must be able to prove that you are on a low income, in receipt of benefits or have some other clear need.
How do I claim?
This service is available by self-referral or through referral from a practitioner working with a potential customers.
In order to access the service, individuals need:
1) To be struggling to pay for furniture who can bring proof of address, and proof of being on a low income (e.g. benefits and/or working tax credits) can visit Homestore directly.
2) Organisations can also refer people to the project.
Who to contact
- 020 8519 6264 020 8519 6264
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
Unit 2, 26
- E15 1JW
- View E15 1JW on a map
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday - 10.00am to 4.00pm