We require an enthusiastic, motivated, reliable individuals to assist in the running of a private breakfast and after school club, based at Gearies Primary School.
- Plan, prepare and deliver appropriate play opportunities within our equal opportunities framework;
- Be reliable and have the commitment to provide the highest quality of childcare, including collection of children from school and the safe delivery of children to parents/named carers.
Qualifications and experience required
- NVQ Level 2 or higher
- Experience of working in a similar setting.
- Good communication skills.
- Passion for childcare.
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
Closing date for applications: Open until post has been filled