Skip to main content
Coronavirus | Updates, advice and resources for families and practitioners

Disabled Students’ Allowances (DSAs)

You can apply for Disabled Students’ Allowances (DSAs) to cover some of the extra costs you have because of a mental health problem, long term illness or any other disability.

You can get the allowances on top of your other student finance. You will not need to repay DSAs.

Please go to the Gov.UK webpage for information on 

  • what you'll get
  • who can apply
  • how to apply 

Who to contact

Back to top Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited