Get your flu jab today
Did you know?
'Flu' or Influenza is a highly contagious viral infection that can cause serious illness and death. It can be more serious for the very young and old.
If you are:
- over 65 years;
- a parent/carer of a baby over the age of 6 months who has a serious medical condition or lowered immune system;
- somebody living in nursing, residential or other long-stay homes;
- the main for an elderly or disabled pertson whose welfare may be at risk if the carer falls ill; or
- suffering from a chronic respiratory or heart disease, renal disease or diabetes mellitus
Contact your GP for a free jab or call NHS 111 for free advice and health information.
Update during the COVID-19 pandemic
Please note that the flu vaccination programme in 2020/21 has been extended to additional groups, including those over 50 years old. Please visit www.nhs.uk for further information.
Who to contact
- Scan to visit this website
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Age Ranges