Kooth (online support for young people)
Free, safe and anonymous online support for young people.
Kooth is an award winning online counselling service helping those aged between 10-18 years old with any troubles they may have.
They provide an anonymous and confidential service using a mix of counselling, support and advice on a drop in, out of hours and structured sessions.
The website itself contains the following:
- Message forums – get support from other young people
- Self help tools
- Messaging – online instant messaging service with a Kooth worker
- Online magazine – read articles written by others and contribute yourself!
- Games, blogs and more…
Aimed at helping with a range of topic including:
- Eating disorders
- General health
All counsellors are trained, qualified and used to working with the age group using the service.
Who to contact
- Scan to visit this website
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday - 12.00pm to 10.00pm, Saturday to Sunday - 6.00pm to 10.00pm