Skip to main content
Coronavirus | Updates, advice and resources for families and practitioners

Your councillors (Redbridge)

Councillors are your local elected representatives. They are usually members of a political party, though some may choose not to belong to any party and are called independents.

Members Secretariat are the contact point for queries relating to Councillors contact information, membership of Committees and Outside Bodies.

Please do not use this contact for Council Tax or Electoral Role enquiries. These contact details are listed on the appropriate pages of the Redbridge website.

Who to contact

Back to top Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited