- Parenting Programmes
- Common Assessment Framework
Early Help - Professional Relationships
- A holistic approach that addresses the children's needs in the wider family context
- a relationship with a trusted lead professional who coordinates the support needed from other agencies
- A multi-disciplinary approach bringing a range of professional skills and expertise in a Team Around the Family (TAF)
- Practice empowers families and helps them to develop the capacity to resolve their own problems
- Simple, streamlined referral and assessment processes
- prevent needs escalating
Going beyond the need of children
Think Work’ Internal support through DWP Employment Advisors and Local Authority Work Redbridge team. This includes a range of interventions to overcome barriers, enabling them Employment Support to identify new skills, build confidence and access sustainable employment opportunities.
Problematic debt: Family Support Workers identify what risks debt has on children
and support with intervention, referrals, ensuring the family receive the right support
at the right time, building resilience and sustainable improvement co located Work
Parental conflict: The Families Together Hub has a ‘Think Couple’ approach within its
offer, which is focused on improving the quality of inter parental relationships (IPR).
Commissioning evidence based interventions to parental conflict.
Support to families at risk of homelessness: through partnership work with housing
Specialist housing FSW and partnership work.
Junior FIT Team
Whole family approach: the intervention is underpinned by direct work with the families.
The team will proactively work with you to identify and target children vulnerable to being drawn into youth crime ad gang affiliation/at risk of CSE.
We will work with BoxUpCrime which is an innovative model using boxing as a medium to engage young people and deter them from crime and gang affiliation.