Gingerbread - Supporting single parents into education
Many single parents take on the challenge of studying as a single parent successfully. If you’re thinking about going to college or university there are lots of things to plan, as well as the major decision about what to study.
Some key things to consider are:
- Finances – how to pay for course fees and living costs
- Benefits and tax credits while studying
- Work – leaving work or reducing your working hours to make time to study
- Childcare – exploring your options and funding for childcare.
Find out more at the Gingerbread weblink below.
Who to contact
- Scan to visit this website