Terrence Higgins Trust (THT) was one of the first charities to be set up in response to the HIV epidemic and has been at the forefront of the fight against HIV and improving the nation's sexual health, ever since.
THT offers a very wide range of support services, including:
- emotional support and information by phone
- help with accessing HIV testing and post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) treatment
- advice about your rights in benefits, employment, immigration and housing
- treatment advice
- contact with support groups
- help with accessing grants, respite and complementary therapies
- education for the community about HIV and sexually transmitted infections
- legal advice for those living with HIV
- written information and leaflets
There is also a section for young people who have a query or a concern about HIV/AIDS.