Understanding Childhood is an independent not-for-profit organisation that provides free downloadable information leaflets for families and childcare professionals on child emotional development and behaviour.
Leaflets available include:
- Your new baby, your family and you
- Crying and sleeping in the first months of life
- Post-natal depression - a problem for all the family
- Tempers and tears in the 2's and 3's
- Sibling rivalry: growing up with a new brother or sister
- Understanding your over-active child
- Supporting teenagers
- Divorce and separation
- and many other leaflets and publications.