Support to Work (Scope)
Support to Work is an online and telephone support programme for disabled people in England and Wales who are applying for jobs.
What you will get
Dedicated employment advisers
You will get help from one of our specialist employment advisers with:
- employability skills like time management and confidence
- writing your CV
- preparing for interviews.
We will advise you on many aspects of applying for a job. But we won’t write a job application for you, talk to employers on your behalf, or find you work experience.
12-week action plan
Your employment adviser will work with you to create a confidential, personally tailored 12-week action plan. Your plan might include things like:
- reading job seekers' advice
- writing a CV or cover letter from a template research for an interview.
We’ll keep your plan online, so you’ll need access to the internet. Your adviser will be on hand to help you throughout the 12 weeks. At the end of the 12 weeks your time with the adviser will be up, but you'll still have access to your plan and all its resources online.
Online and telephone support
Support to Work is an online and telephone service, not a face-to-face service, which may not be right for everyone. You will not meet your adviser in person. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0300 222 5742 if you want to discuss whether Support to Work is right for you.
Support to Work is open to disabled people who:
- are 16 years or over
- are looking for a paid job
- have internet, email and telephone or Skype access
- live in England or Wales.
Who to contact
- 0300 222 5742 0300 222 5742
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
Here East Press Centre, 14 East Bay Lane,
- E15 2GW
- View E15 2GW on a map
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 7.00pm
- Time of day