Reablement Service for adults (on Redbridge)
Reablement is a service provided by the local authority that helps people after a period of illness or the onset of a disability. It is available for up to six weeks for everyone over 18 in Redbridge.
You might need extra support because you:
- Are returning home after a period in hospital or residential care
- Have physical disabilities
- Are older and need support to remain in your own home; or
- Want to regain skills and confidence to live independently.
If you don't need support from reablement, then they can give you information and advice about community-based services that can help you stay independent and help stop your situation from getting worse. Support you can receive includes help making meals, help to get out of the house and take part in social activities.
Who to contact
- 020 8708 7333 020 8708 7333
- Age Ranges
- 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and over, All Ages