Redbridge Foodbank is part of a national network of foodbanks, giving out nutritionally balanced emergency food to people in crisis who have nowhere else to turn.
Foodbanks also offer additional support to help break the cycle of poverty, putting people in touch with relevant agencies who can offer further support.
Redbridge Foodbank also seek volunteers to help with its programme.
Please note that people wishing to access the Foodbank must be referred by a care professional that works with the family or individual.
Please see the venue details for information about collection and drop off points.
Who to contact
- 07905 820537 or 020 8518 0056 07905 820537 or 020 8518 0056
- Redbridge Foodbank
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
Jubilee Church, 14
- IG1 4JY
- View IG1 4JY on a map
Foodbank parcel collections are available at the following locations:
- Jubilee Church, Granville Road, Ilford, Essex, IG1 4JY
- New Testament Church of God, Netley Hall, Netley Road, Newbury Park, IG2 7NP
- City Gates Foodbank Centre, TCL ReUse Centre, Unit 1, 330-348 Uphall Road, Ilford IG1 2JJ
- Gracevine Community Church, The Christian Centre, Ilford, IG2 6AG
Time / Date Details
- Time of day
- Age Ranges
- All Ages
- Referral Details
Voucher referral system