Learning does not have to be boring - especially when you've got some fun games to play and learn at the same time. We've searched high and low for fun things you can do on the internet and here's what we've found so far:
- Fun with Spot: games and other interactive fun all centred around Spot. Great for toddlers!
- Words and spelling: lots of games and ideas for improving your English
- Creative Kids at Home: If you're a keen art fan this site is for you.
- Mad for maths: give your maths skills a boost with this site full of facts, games, puzzles and much more. Ideal for 7 to 11 year olds.
- living and life processes, earth and space, materials and much more to help you get to grips with science Science zone:
- Online games at the Science Museum: this website has some great games to help you learn and have fun at the same time. Make energy useful, look at Martin's Maze, see who's got what and how energy flows. All designed with children in mind so you can have fun while you are learning. Check out Launchball - their most popular game yet.