Asian Family Counselling Service (AFCS)
The Asian Family Counselling Service (AFCS) works with individuals, couples and families, providing a safe environment where problems can be discussed and options explored. All services are provided in Gujarati, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi and English.
When you use our service you can be reassured that we provide:
- highly qualified, trained counsellors
- a safe confidential environment
- support for as long as it takes
- an affordable service
Relationship counselling and family therapy
AFCS provides a culturally sensitive and completely confidential service where experienced and qualified counsellors provide one to one, couple relationship counselling and family therapy in the major Asian languages.
We provide telephone counselling for clients who are unable to come to our office for face to face counselling.
AFCS runs various groups on issues such as post natal depression, relationships, depression, self-harm and abuse. Please contact the office for further information on the groups currently being run.
Referrals can be made directly, or by doctors, social workers, solicitors or other health professionals.
Who to contact
- 020 8571 3933 (London Office) 020 8571 3933 (London Office)
- firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
Unit 4, Triangle Centre, 399
- UB1 3EJ
- View UB1 3EJ on a map
- There is a cost to the service. Please call for details.