Teacher Training Funding | GOV.UK

If you’re an undergraduate or postgraduate you can get student finance for the following full or part-time teacher training courses:

  • Initial Teacher Training (ITT)
  • Postgraduate Certificate of Education (PGCE)
  • School-Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT)

For more information please visit the website.

Who to contact

Scan to visit this website


Save to Shortlist

Last Updated

Last updated:

Skip back to top of page