What is this service?
A service for schools families and others involved in the care of children and young people who experience educational, psychological and emotional difficulties.
Who is it for?
- Children and young people age 0-25
- Parents and carers
- Schools, nurseries and other educational settings
- Advice (via telephone enquiries, sign posting)
- Training and projects
- Direct work (assessment, interventions and therapeutic work)
- Strategic work with local authorities and other agencies
Outcomes for service users
- Improved psychological and emotional well being
Psychological input in collaboration with others to devise strategies in order to address concerns about development and educational progress
For more information about this service, please click here