Do your unwanted but useful items need new homes? Are you looking for something?
We help people give and get things for free in their local community. Some people have stuff they don't want any more. Other people would like things they don't have. We match them up. We don't have physical premises, or warehouses - people give things directly to each other.
Don't throw it away, give it away!
How does it work?
- Post a message offering an item.
- Other people see it and reply to you
- Choose who to give it to and they collect.
- You've decluttered, made someone's day and saved an item from landfill.
That's freegling! And it's all free.
You can also search or browse the items offered, or post a request for something that other people might have
Why do we do it?
We're run by volunteers, and people have different reasons! Common reasons are:
- Many of us are passionate about the environment - and reuse means we make and destroy less stuff.
- We like helping people get things they need, which they otherwise couldn't get.
- We care about our local communities, and this is a way to make them better.