National Stalking Helpline
What can the National Stalking Helpline do?
The National Stalking Helpline provides guidance and information to anybody who is currently or has previously been affected by harassment or stalking.
The Helpline can provide guidance on:
- The law in relation to stalking and harassment
- Reporting stalking or harassment
- Effective gathering of evidence
- Ensuring your personal safety and that of your friends and family
- Practical steps to reduce the risk
When should I contact the National Stalking Helpline?
- Are you or someone you know being made to feel harassed or intimidated by the behaviour of another person?
- Are you unsure what can be done about this person’s behaviour?
- Do you feel that you, your friend or family member are at risk of emotional or physical harm?
If you answered yes to any of these questions and require guidance or information, please contact the National Stalking Helpline.
Who to contact
- 0808 802 0300 0808 802 0300
- Scan to visit this website