Daisychain Parent/Carer and Toddler Group (The Salvation Army)
It’s a chance for both adults and children to enjoy being with other adults and children in a welcoming and safe environment.
During the session we have:
- a variety of toys for children aged 0-4, which includes ride on toys, tunnels, slide, toy kitchen, dressing up clothes…
- designated baby area
- Craft and Messy Play table where we have different crafts to enjoy each week.
- break time, when we serve tea/coffee/juice, as well as biscuits and fruit. Members are welcome to bring their own snacks.
- Song time, with favourite nursery rhymes and action songs and musical instruments
- Occasional parachute games and other active games
Admission to the group works on a first come, first served basis
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Stephanie Holland
- Contact Position
- Group Leader
- 020 8478 2961 020 8478 2961
Where to go
The Salvation Army, 15
- IG1 1BH
- View IG1 1BH on a map
5 min walk from Ilford Station. 5 min walk from Ilford/Redbridge Library.
Bus routes: 123, 128, 150, 179, 364, 366, 25, 86, W19, EL1
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mondays and Thursdays – 10.00am to 11.30am (Term time only)
- £2.50 per session