The Fatherhood Institute is the UK’s fatherhood think-tank and are a registered charity. They:
- collate and publish international research on fathers, fatherhood and different approaches to engaging with fathers by public services and employers
- help shape national and local policies to ensure a father-inclusive approach to family policy
- inject research evidence on fathers and fatherhood into national debates about parenting and parental roles
- lobby for changes in law, policy and practice to dismantle barriers to fathers’ care of infants and children
- are the UK’s leading provider of training, consultancy and publications on father-inclusive practice, for public and third sector agencies and employers.