Tissue Viability | Redbridge NELFT and HASS
The Tissue Viability and Leg Ulcer Services are part of the Redbridge Community Health and Social Care Services (HASS).
The Tissue Viability service offers specialist advice, support and treatment plans for people with complex and non healing wounds including
- pressure ulcers
- leg ulcers
- fungating wounds and skin cancers
- surgical wounds that have failed to heal in a timely fashion
- diabetic foot ulcers (in conjunction with Podiatry and when advanced wound therapies are recommended e.g. larvae or negative wound pressure.
The Leg Ulcer Service provides specialist support and treatment in a clinic setting to mobile patients with non- healing leg wounds (from ankle to knee) that have venous aetiology.
Who to contact
- 0300 300 1732 0300 300 1732
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
Hainault Health Centre
- IG7 4DF
- View IG7 4DF on a map
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Age Ranges
- All Ages
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Please go to the NELFT web page to download the referral form for this service.
Multi Agency Resource Centre Online (MARCO)
This information is intended solely for the use of practitioners within the children and young people's workforce in Redbridge. Please do not share information within this section with others.