ELOP provides a range of services for lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans people. Services include:
- Community safety and LGBT hate crime reporting, victim support and police liaison.
- Information line.
- Low cost counselling for individuals, young people, couples and groups.
- Stop smoking support.
- Young people’s services including groups and individual support.
- Various social and support groups – contact for current groups.
- Volunteering opportunities.
In addition, ELOP offers training and consultancy to voluntary and statutory organisations.