Early Years Practitioner | The Drive Pre-school
The Drive pre-school is an Ofsted Outstanding setting, that has relentless dedication to supporting all children regardless of their ability. For this position the candidate must be in good physical health as it’s required to set up and clear away equipment on a daily basis.
Requirements of the role:
- Must be able to carry out observations and communicate well with children, other staff members and outside professionals as well as be a good listener.
- A minimum of two years experience of working with pre-school children is essential.
- Must be a caring, patient, hardworking individual with the children’s wellbeing as the number one priority. We are an inclusive practice and we welcome children with all abilities, so any experience of working with children with additional needs will be preferable.
- A good knowledge of the EYFS is essential, as well as Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity and Health and Safety in the workplace.
- Level 2 or 3 in Childcare
The Drive pre-school is committed to the safeguarding of all the children in its’ care, therefore all appointments are subject to receiving an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) which we consider acceptable, as well as appropriate references, before starting the position.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Kay Whiddon
- Contact Position
- 07837214151 07837214151
Where to go
The Drive Methodist Church Hall
- IG1 3PP
- View IG1 3PP on a map
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Up to 15 hours a week, term time only
- £10.50 per hour