A census is a survey of all people and households in the country. It provides essential information from national to neighbourhood level for government, business, and the community.
The FiND team have downloaded all localised KEY data sets from the 2011 Census and have made them available as Excel spreadsheets so that users can use them as they need to. They have been listed in order of questions as found on the Census form.
- usual resident population (ks101ew)
- age structure (ks102ew)
- marital and civil partnership status (ks103ew)
- living arrangements (ks104ew)
- household composition (ks105ew)
- adults not in employment (ks106ew)
- ethnic group (ks201ew)
- national identity (ks202ew)
- country of birth (ks204ew)
- passport held (ks205ew)
- household language (ks206ew)
- health and provision of unpaid care (ks301ew)
- dwellings household spaces and accommodation type (ks401ew)
- car or van availability (ks404ew)
- communal establishments residents (ks405ew)
- economic activity by sex (ks601ew to ks603ew)
- hours worked (ks604ew)
- industry by sex (ks605ew to ks607ew)
- occupation by sex (ks608ew to ks610ew)
- NS SeC by sex (ks611ew to ks613ew)
- lone parent households with dependent children (ks 107ew)
- religion (ks 209ew)
- tenure (ks 402ew)
- rooms bedrooms and central heating (ks 403ew)
- qualifications and students (ks 501ew)
NS-SEC = National Statistics Socio-Economic Classification
All files are no larger than 30KB, i.e. very small. Should you have any problems accessing/downloading the files please contact FiND.
For Census data: QUICK statistics for Redbridge (FiND) please click here.