Sweaty Mama are Fun, Effective, and Interactive workouts with your child. Running Various sessions to suit all the Local Women be it Mamas to Nanas.
- Pre and Postnatal specialists
- Fully Qualified
- We are Real Mums
- All our workouts are specifically designed around Pre and Postnatal exercise and care
- We help Mamas re-stabilise their core muscles and rebuild their fitness gradually alongside promoting bonding with their little ones in a safe, supportive, community environment.
- Adaptations to suit not only the Mamas fitness level but also the age and development of their child.
- Our sessions are great for Mums to be, focusing on maintaining strength and tone throughout their pregnancy and Mamilates (coming soon) which focus on breathing and relaxation techniques to assist in birth and recovery too.
- More than a fitness class, More than a Fitness Brand
- We provide a friendly and safe environment
- A small community to assist Mums to feel good about themselves through our feel good workouts
- We create a chance for our local Mums to
- engage and build lasting relationships with other local Mums and support each other with the bonus of keeping fit.
- Our sessions provide vast benefits from general health to well-being and positive changes in mental health and self-esteem.
- This might be PND, Diastasis Recti, SPD, weak pelvic floor, general nervousness or a physical or mental condition unrelated to pregnancy and birth.
- We welcome new Mums from 6-12 weeks post-partum depending on circumstances
- We undertake a full PAR Q and consultation with each Mama to establish any complications throughout pregnancy or afterwards.
- We take the time to speak with every Mama and advise them to gradually reintroduce the right kind of exercises to promote and aid recovery, re-stablising their core muscles all whilst bonding with their child in a safe and friendly environment
Anyone with older children up to age of 5 are also welcome to come along and enjoy the class together.
We run in a continual 6 week course at £40 (that's less than £7 per session) where week by week our mamas focus on building strength, building relationships and focusing on overall general health.
I have all equipment to run the classes. We are Breastfeeding and Pre-Natal Friendly.
We will be adding more sessions and locations as venues become open we do have some venues up on our website for anyone wishing to book on alternatively they can contact us to get an update on locations and sessions.