Community Recovery Services includes Community Recovery Team East, Community Recovery Team West, Assertive Outreach Team, Clozapine Clinic
The Redbridge community recovery teams provide specialist mental health services for adults aged 18 to 65 with serious and/or enduring mental health problems. This includes multidisciplinary assessments to identify needs with each client/carer, community interventions and a range of community-based services formulated in a care plan and delivered through the CPA process.
The team works with clients, carers and other agencies to promote recovery.
The service is split into east and west teams and offers:
- interventions with service users with severe mental health problems based on recovery and social inclusion medication management
- depot/clozapine clinic
- physical health screenings and focus on maintaining physical health (e.g. smoking cessation and substance misuse)
- psycho educational interventions
- access to psychological therapies
- discharge group (focusing on relapse prevention)
- focus on employment, education and training
- carers group