- Are drugs ruining your life?
- Is alcohol controlling your life?
- Are you sick of feeling sick?
- Do you have bills left unopened?
- Has the quality of your life deteriorated?
- Are your relationships with your family strained or breaking down?
- Are you having problems at work or have you lost your job?
- Do your problems seem insurmountable?
- Do you find it hard saying no to one more drink or drug?
Maybe we can help!
One North East, London (1NE) provides an abstinence based treatment programme for addicts wishing to maintain a sober lifestyle. We offer the only purely abstinence basedtreatment in the area and have clients from all over north and east London, Essex, and the surrounding regions.
We offer freedom through abstinence and freedom to achieve long term happiness.
1NE is aware of the devastation that addiction causes not only in the individual, but also within the family (it is sometimes referred to as “the family illness”). Knowing this, we run a number of services; including the abstinence day programme, plus a service for those affected by someone else’s addiction called Relatives Services. and a service for young people, 1NE Teens.