The measure of success will be our pupils developing as lifelong learners and confident, responsible individuals who contribute positively to society. We will strive for excellence in all aspects of our work.
- Valuing all pupils and staff as individuals, celebrating diversity and promoting equality, living our lives according to our Mission Statement.
- Building an inspirational, inclusive, learning environment, raising attainment and progress for all pupils and realising potential. Preparing them for the advancing technological world we live in.
- Developing a dedicated, skilled staff; working with commitment to a common purpose - a high quality education for all pupils.
- Ensuring lessons and learning experiences are of the highest quality for every pupil and assessment is used to make learning and teaching highly effective and help everyone understand how to improve.
- Establishing strong relationships with parents and the wider commnunity by communicating clearly.
- By listening to feedback, improving our practice and working together for the benefit of all our pupils.
Local SEND Offer
All schools are required to make available their Local SEND Offer to families which details how they can support children and young people with a special educational need and/or disability (SEND). Please see the Related Links on this page to go to this school's Local SEND Offer or go to their main website below.