Skip to main content
Coronavirus | Updates, advice and resources for families and practitioners

Search Results


Choose a directory to filter your results

Personal Independence Payment (PIP) | GOV.UK

Personal Independence Payment (PIP) can help you with some of the extra costs if you have a long term ill-health or disability. You could get between £23.60 and £151.40 a week if…
Personal Independence PaymentPO Box 1303BlackpoolFY1 9HF
New claims: 0800 917 2222 or 0800 917 7777 (textphone)

Peabody Toddlers Clothes Bank | Redbridge Children's Centres

If you are a Redbridge resident with a toddler and need support with their clothing, shoes, food and other essentials we can help. Collections are available on Fridays during term…
Peabody Children's Centre, 22Jaffe RoadIlfordIG1 4BB
020 8708 5800

Parents' Learning Allowance

What is the Parents' Learning Allowance? If you’re a full-time student with children you could get up to £1,508 a year to help with your learning costs on top of…

Oyster photocard (5 to 10 years)

Why do I need an Oyster Card? If you have an Oyster Photocard you can travel free on the Tube, DLR, London Overground and some National Rail services. You will…
0343 222 1234

Oyster photocard (16+)

Children aged 16-17 can get free and discounted travel on all our transport services with a Zip Oyster photocard. Why do I need an Oyster photocard? Oyster Cards for 16+…

Oyster photocard (11 to 15 years)

Why do I need an Oyster photocard? Oyster Cards for young people provide free travel at any time on buses and trams and child fares on the Tube, DLR, London…
0343 222 1234

Oyster Cards for Students and Children | TfL

Children aged between 5 to 18 and students may be eligible for free or discounted travel on bus, Tube, tram, DLR, London Overground and National Rail services in London. The…
0343 222 1234

Orchard Baby Bank | Redbridge Children's Centres

If you need support in welcoming your baby to the world we can help you with your baby's basic needs. Baby clothes 0 to 24 months (clean please) Baby carrier/sling…
Orchard Childrens CentreListon WayWoodford GreenIG8 7BL

NHS Childcare Allowance

What is NHS Childcare Allowance? The NHS Bursary Childcare Allowance (CCA) is available to students in receipt of an NHS Bursary to enable them to apply for extra help towards…
0300 330 1345

National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage rates | GOV.UK

Almost all UK workers have a legal right to a minimum level of pay, called the National Minimum Wage. The level is set by the government each year based on…
Back to top Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited