Skip to main content
Coronavirus | Updates, advice and resources for families and practitioners

Search Results


Choose a directory to filter your results

Child Maintenance Service | GOV.UK

Child Maintenance is an arrangement between you and the other parent of your child. It covers how your child’s living costs will be paid for when one of the parents…
0845 713 3133 or 0845 713 8924 (textphone)

Child Maintenance Options

What is Child Maintenance? Child maintenance is regular, reliable financial support that helps towards a child's everyday living costs. The parent without the main day-to-day care of the child (the…
0800 988 0988

Child Benefit | GOV.UK

What is Child Benefit? Child Benefit is a tax-free payment that you can claim for your child. It is usually paid every four weeks but in some cases can be…
0300 200 3100 or 18001 0300 200 3100 (text relay)

Carer's Allowance | GOV.UK

What is Carer's Allowance? This is a taxable benefit to help people who look after someone who is disabled. You do not have to be related to, or live with, the…
0845 608 4321 or 0845 604 5312 (textphone)

Care to Learn | GOV.UK

What is Care to Learn? If you are a young parent, Care to Learn can help pay for your childcare and related travel costs while you’re learning. The subject or…
0800 121 8989

Budgeting Loans | GOV.UK

What are Budgeting Loans? Budgeting Loans help pay for essential things like rent, furniture, clothes or hire purchase debts. This is known as a ‘Budgeting Loan.’ The smallest amount you…
0800 055 6688

Blue Badge Scheme | Redbridge

What is the Blue Badge Scheme? The Blue Badge Scheme can help by providing parking concessions for people with walking difficulties so that they can leave their vehicles close to…
020 7520 7205

Blind Person's Allowance | GOV.UK

What is the Blind Person's Allowance? Blind Person’s Allowance means you can get an extra amount of income tax-free each year. Am I eligible? If you’re registered blind with the…
0300 200 3301

Bereavement Support Payment | GOV.UK

You may be able to get Bereavement Support Payment (BSP) if your husband, wife or civil partner died in the last 21 months. You must claim within 3 months of…
0800 731 0469 (helpline)

Benefits Portal | Redbridge

Follow the link below for information on the full range of benefits that residents and families and Redbridge can claim depending on their circumstances: Coronavirus: benefits support Housing benefit Welfare…
Lynton House, 255-259High RoadIlfordEssexIG1 1NN
Back to top Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited