Skip to main content
Coronavirus | Updates, advice and resources for families and practitioners

Search Results


Choose a directory to filter your results

Family Action

Family Action has been a leading provider of services to disadvantaged and socially isolated families for 140 years. They work with over 45,000 families every year providing practical, emotional and financial…
020 7254 6251

Disabled parking bays in Redbridge

What are Disabled Parking bays? These are parking bays for the mobility impaired and are intended to assist disabled people who drive themselves and because of their disability, need to park…
255-259High RoadIlfordEssexIG1 1NY

Disability Rights UK

Disability Rights UK works to create a society where everyone with lived experience of disability or health conditions can participate equally as full citizens. Disability Rights UK is led, run…
49-51East RoadHoxton WestLondonN1 6AH
020 7250 8181

Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for adults | GOV.UK

What is Disability Living Allowance? Disability Living Allowance (DLA) is being replaced by Personal Independence Payment (PIP) for disabled people. You can only apply for DLA if you’re under 16. You can apply…
0800 882 200 or 0800 243 355 (textphone)

Direct Payments

What are Direct Payments? Direct Payments are local council payments for people who have been assessed as needing help from social services, and who would like to arrange and pay…

Council Tax Discounts and Exemptions (Redbridge)

You may be entitled to a discount on the amount of Council Tax you pay or you may even be exempt from it and not have to pay any Council…

Childcare Service compensation | GOV.UK

Check if you can get a top-up refund or compensation if you’ve been unable to access Tax-Free Childcare or 30 hours free childcare due to technical issues. If you’ve been…

Child Tax Credit (CTC) | GOV.UK

What are Child Tax Credits? Child Tax Credit has been replaced by Universal Credit for most people. You can only make a new claim for Child Tax Credit if you: get…
0345 300 3900 or 0345 300 3909 (textphone)

Child Benefit | GOV.UK

What is Child Benefit? Child Benefit is a tax-free payment that you can claim for your child. It is usually paid every four weeks but in some cases can be…
0300 200 3100 or 18001 0300 200 3100 (text relay)

Care to Learn | GOV.UK

What is Care to Learn? If you are a young parent, Care to Learn can help pay for your childcare and related travel costs while you’re learning. The subject or…
0800 121 8989
Back to top Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited