Skip to main content
Coronavirus | Updates, advice and resources for families and practitioners

Search Results


    Filter by

    Offering services to:
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)

    Related information

    Working Tax Credit (WTC) | GOV.UK

    Seven days a week - 8.00am to 8.00pm
    What are Working Tax Credits? Tax credits are payments from the government. If you work, but are on a low income, you may qualify for Working Tax Credit. Am I eligible?…
    0345 300 3900 or 0345 300 3909 (textphone)

    Universal Credit | GOV.UK

    Helpline is open Monday to Friday - 8.00am to 6.00pm
    What is Universal Credit? Universal Credit is a monthy payment to help with your living costs.  You may be able to get it if you’re on a low income or…
    0800 328 5644 (helpline) | 0800 328 1344 (textline)

    Tax Free Childcare | GOV.UK

    What is tax free childcare? Tax Free Childcare is a bank account set up in each of your children’s names which you use to pay for your childcare costs.  For…

    Childcare Vouchers | GOV.UK

    What are Childcare Vouchers? These are a form of 'employer supported childcare' which provide an easy way for your employer to help support you with your childcare. They will need to…

    Care to Learn | GOV.UK

    What is Care to Learn? If you are a young parent, Care to Learn can help pay for your childcare and related travel costs while you’re learning. The subject or…
    0800 121 8989

    Funding for additional 15 hours (Extended Entitlement or 30 hours)

    Up to an additional 15 hours per week of free childcare is available to three and four year old children of eligible working parents. If you are a parent or carer…

    Help with the costs of childcare (Coram Family and Childcare)

    The Family and Childcare Trust is a leading national family charity in the field of policy, research and advocacy on childcare and family issues, with over 40 years’ experience in…

    Free Extended Entitlement - Frequently Asked Questions

    If you have questions about the free extended entitlement, please download a copy of our 'Frequently asked question' guide, available on the right side of this page. If you would…

    Childcare Service compensation | GOV.UK

    Check if you can get a top-up refund or compensation if you’ve been unable to access Tax-Free Childcare or 30 hours free childcare due to technical issues. If you’ve been…

    Learner Support | GOV.UK

    What is Learner Support? If you’re aged 19 or over, on a further education course and facing financial hardship, you could get Learner Support. You apply to your learning provider (for example your…
    Back to top Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited