View related service listings
  1. Identifying and Assessing SEND

    Identifying SEND in the Early Years For children aged 0 to 5 years, you may become aware of a developmental delay or special educational need or disability (SEND) at birth or in later observations by your GP or health visitor, a children's centre or your…
  2. The Local SEND Offer

    The Children and Families Act requires every local council in England to publish a detailed directory of what help there is in their area for children and young people with special educational needs. This is called the ‘Local Offer’. More than simply a directory of services, the…
  3. Annual Reviews

    EHC Plans must be reviewed annually. On this page you will find guidance and documentation for conducting EHC Annual Reviews.  For information about transferring statements to EHC Plans please consult the EHC Pages.
  4. Personal Budgets

    What is a Personal Budget In general a Personal Budget (PB) is a sum of money that is made available to someone who needs support.  This comes from either their local authority social service or NHS Commissioners and is allocated to an individual or family…
  5. About Special Schools

    If your child has a statement of special educational needs (SEN) or Education, Health and Care Plan, they will usually be educated in mainstream schools or an early education setting. However sometimes a child's needs may be more complex and require the support of a…
  6. Educational (SEND)

    On this page you will find some useful information on Educational activities specifically for children and young people with a special educational need and/or disability.
Skip back to top of page