Skip to main content
Coronavirus | Updates, advice and resources for families and practitioners

Search Results


Choose a directory to filter your results

Redbridge Energy and Money Saving Service (HEET)

The Redbridge Energy and Money Saving Service offers FREE home visits from a friendly, qualified Home Energy Advisor to help you save money on your fuel bills and keep warm.…
c/o Marsh Street and Trinity URC, 58Orford RoadWalthamstowLondonE17 9QL
020 8520 1900

Pupil Travel Awards | redbridge

For information on discounted or free travel available for children in London, as well as details of Pupil Travel Awards for those who meet the required criteria, please visit the…

Personal Independence Payment (PIP) | GOV.UK

Personal Independence Payment (PIP) can help you with some of the extra costs if you have a long term ill-health or disability. You could get between £23.60 and £151.40 a week if…
Personal Independence PaymentPO Box 1303BlackpoolFY1 9HF
New claims: 0800 917 2222 or 0800 917 7777 (textphone)

Oyster photocard (5 to 10 years) | tfl

Why do I need an Oyster Card? If you have an Oyster Photocard you can travel free on the Tube, DLR, London Overground and some National Rail services. You will…
0343 222 1234

Oyster photocard (11 to 15 years) | tfl

Why do I need an Oyster photocard? Oyster Cards for young people provide free travel at any time on buses and trams and child fares on the Tube, DLR, London…
0343 222 1234

NHS Childcare Allowance

What is NHS Childcare Allowance? The NHS Bursary Childcare Allowance (CCA) is available to students in receipt of an NHS Bursary to enable them to apply for extra help towards…
0300 330 1345

Maternity Pay (SMP), Maternity Allowance (MA) and Paternity Pay (PP) |

What is Statutory Maternity Pay, Statutory Paternity Pay and the Maternity Allowance? Statutory Maternity Pay is for women and can help you to take time off work both before and after…

Macmillan Cancer Support Grants Scheme (UK)

A Macmillan grant is a one-off payment for adults, young people or children with cancer, to cover a wide range of practical needs. This can include things such as heating bills,…

Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA) | GOV.UK

What is Jobseeker's Allowance? Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA) can provide financial assistance to help you while you’re looking for work. Am I eligible? There are 3 different types of Jobseeker’s Allowance…
0800 055 6688 or 0800 023 4888 (textphone)

Housing Benefit | Redbridge

What is Housing Benefit? Housing Benefit is a Government scheme to help people on low income pay their rent. It doesn't matter if you are working or not. The amount you…
Back to top Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited