Skip to main content
Coronavirus | Updates, advice and resources for families and practitioners

Search Results


    Filter by

    Related information

    Widowed Parent's Allowance (WPA) | GOV.UK

    If you’re widowed below the State Pension age and have at least one dependent child you could claim Widowed Parent’s Allowance. You may get Widowed Parent’s Allowance (WPA) if all…

    Guardian's Allowance | GOV.UK

    You could get Guardian’s Allowance if you’re bringing up a child whose parents have died. You may also be eligible if there’s one surviving parent. The Guardian’s Allowance rate is £17.90 a week. You…

    Funeral Expenses Payment | GOV.UK

    What is Funeral Expenses Payment? If you’re on a low income and need help to pay for a funeral you’re arranging, you may be able to get a Funeral Expenses…
    0800 169 0140 or 0800 169 0286 (textphone)

    Bereavement Support Payment | GOV.UK

    You may be able to get Bereavement Support Payment (BSP) if your husband, wife or civil partner died in the last 21 months. You must claim within 3 months of…
    0800 731 0469 (helpline)
    Back to top Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited