The Early Years and Childcare Training Programme is for staff currently working at an early education or childcare setting, school or as a registered childminder (including those childminders with an agency).
Changes to Spring/Summer courses
- Course 11: Elklan – Speech and Language Support 3-5 years (price reduction)
- Course 12: Elklan – Let’s Talk with Under 5’s for Childminders (cancelled)
- Early Years Festival | 25 February | 9.15am to 3.30pm: bookings are now being taken for this exciting event which includes a choice of two CPD workshops. More info.
Elklan Speech Language and Support 3-5 years is a 3 day intensive course available at £125pp for a minimum of 8 participants. Please view the training guidelines for more information.
Settings with a confirmed place will be sent a confirmation showing the up to date information for all courses or if this has already been sent will be advised of the changes by email.
All setting managers and course attendees are obliged to read the guidelines prior to booking and attending any courses, which include
- How to book, confirmations and cancellations
- Late arrivals, venues and parking
- Course fees, how to pay and specific course policies
- Training needs, bespoke training, complaints, evaluation and certificates
All courses are administered by the Early Years Training and Funding Team: email email@example.com or call 020 8708 8930.