The Early Years and Childcare Training Programme is for staff currently working at an early education or childcare setting, school or as a registered childminder (including those childminders with an agency).
New courses and dates added to the brochure
Please see the flyers for further information on each new or repeated course.
- Securing Judgements in Writing (emerging, expected and exceeding) for Reception Pupils: 24 April 2020.
Makaton Training Workshops (Beginners): 11 and 22 November
2 Day Paediatric First Aid: 6 and 9 December
- EYFS Profile Assessment Training*: 20 November
*Please note the booking process for this course is different from other courses in the brochure. See the flyer for more details.
Settings with a confirmed place will be sent a confirmation showing the up to date information for all courses or if this has already been sent will be advised of the changes by email.
- Gearies Children's Centre (Gants Hill)
- Redbridge Drama Centre (South Woodford)
- Jack Carter Pavilion (Barkingside)
- Redbridge Jewish Community Centre (Redbridge)
All setting managers and course attendees are obliged to read the guidelines prior to booking and attending any courses, which include
- How to book, confirmations and cancellations
- Late arrivals, venues and parking
- Course fees, how to pay and specific course policies
- Training needs, bespoke training, complaints, evaluation and certificates
All courses are administered by the Early Years Training and Funding Team: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8708 8930.