Skip to main content

Category Image
Education Local SEND Offers, Specialist and Support Services

Schools are given money for pupils with special educational needs and or a disability (SEND). Redbridge want this money to be used in schools, to provide help for pupils that need it.

If you need this help, your parent or carer can talk to your school, starting with your teacher or the SENCO.

Or the teacher might speak with your parent or carer.

You may speak to an Educational Psychologist. So that they can collect information, which will help provide the best support for  you.


  • Is your 0 to 5 year old child READY to LEARN? view
  • Thinking about becoming a childminder? view
  • London Borough of Redbridge Special Provision Capital Fund Plan 2018 - 2021 view
Back to top Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited