If your child has a Statement or Education, Health and Care (EHC) Plan, then the SEN & Disability service will coordinate school admissions.
If your child does not have a statement or EHC Plan, please click HERE to be taken to the Redbridge School Admissions pages.”
What to expect from Redbridge Schools
As part of the Local SEND Offer Regulations in the Children and Families Act 2014, every school is required to publish its own Local Offer, which sets out how they support children with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND).
Please read the introductory guidance ‘What to expect from Redbridge Schools’ where you will find information about:
- What to expect from Redbridge schools
- Identifying children’s additional needs
- How schools support children with SEND
- Funding to support children with SEND
- If a child needs more specialist support
- Education, Health and care Plans (EHCPs)
- Special Schools in Redbridge
In this section you will be able to view Local SEND Offers from primary schools, information about the education process, support services available, further guidance and quick links to helpful websites.