Special Educational Needs & Disability (SEND) Local Offer
We are updating the SEND Local Offer Directory
Please accept our apologies whilst we reorganise the content this site. If you are struggling to find something while we make these improvements, please email us at email@example.com
Welcome to the Local SEND Offer for Redbridge
The Children and Families Act requires every local council in England to publish a detailed directory of what help there is in their area for children and young people with special educational needs. This is called the ‘Local Offer’. More than simply a directory of services, the Local Offer is a resource to help children, young people and their families plan their child's support needs.
If you would like to contact the Local Offer or leave any feedback regarding our website please send an email using the link below. We would welcome your views, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2024 Redbridge Youth Elections and the British Youth Council's Make Your Mark Consultation
- EPT Coffee Morning Dates for November 2023
- Free Pre-School Play and Stay Sessions - for children with deafness/hearing loss and-or blind/visual impairment, their parents/carers and siblings
- S.E.a.T.S.S Events and Social Media Information - 2023
- Redbridge Libraries can help people stay connected!
- Autumn Term 2023 activities from Redbridge Children's Centres!
- Cut your water bill with a social tariff!
- SEaTTS - Free video guides to support children's learning
- New childcare entitlements for 1 & 2 year olds - what does it mean for you?
- Early Years Inclusion Programme (Redbridge) - Dingley's Promise