Home page 2023
Welcome to the Redbridge Family Services Directory: the local first stop for services, support and information for families with children aged 0 to 19 in Redbridge (up to 25 years for adults with SEND).
You can either browse the site or use the keyword to begin your search.
The directory is split into three main areas:
- Family Services Directory... Information, advice and services for all families, including the Redbridge Children's Centres offer
- Local SEND Offer... Services for children and young people with special educational needs
- Information for Practitioners... Guidance for those working in schools, early years and childcare settings
If you can't find what you’re looking for please contact FiND.
- Project SEARCH Open Day - Wednesday 20th March 2024 | 10:30am to 1:00pm
- Could you be a Homes for Ukraine host in Redbridge?
- Get help with childcare costs now!
- EPT -Empowering Parents Together Webinars & Coffee Mornings - March 2024
- Ab Phab Youth Club Careers Fair - Wednesday 6th March 2024 6.30pm-8.30pm
- Tell us your views on childcare and/or early education in Redbridge
- New entitlements for 2 year olds and under 2's of working parents - what does it mean for you?
- New! Family Information Drop-in Sessions
- Free Pre-School Play and Stay Sessions - for children with deafness/hearing loss and-or blind/visual impairment, their parents/carers and siblings
- S.E.a.T.S.S Events and Social Media Information - 2024
Related advice and information
Browse the directory
SEND Local Offer
For 0 to 25 year olds with special educational needs, disabilities and their families