Home page 2022
Welcome to the Redbridge Family Services Directory: the local first stop for services, support and information for families with children aged 0 to 19 in Redbridge (up to 25 years for adults with SEND).
You can either browse the site or use the keyword to begin your search. If you can't find what you’re looking for please contact FiND.
- Short Breaks Framework - Meet The Providers Events - September 2022
- Get help with childcare costs now!
- Learn life saving skills - Paediatric First Aid course at Cranbrook Children's Centre
- Get help to buy food and milk with Healthy Start NHS
- One Place East Survey for Blind/Sightloss Communities in Redbridge
Related advice and information
Browse the directory
SEND Local Offer
For 0 to 25 year olds with special educational needs, disabilities and their families