Home page 2023
Welcome to the Redbridge Family Services Directory: the local first stop for services, support and information for families with children aged 0 to 19 in Redbridge (up to 25 years for adults with SEND).
You can either browse the site or use the keyword to begin your search.
The directory is split into three main areas:
- Family Services Directory... Information, advice and services for all families, including the Redbridge Children's Centres offer
- Local SEND Offer... Services for children and young people with special educational needs
- Information for Practitioners... Guidance for those working in schools, early years and childcare settings
If you can't find what you’re looking for please contact FiND.
- 2024 Redbridge Youth Elections and the British Youth Council's Make Your Mark Consultation
- EPT Coffee Morning Dates for November 2023
- Free Pre-School Play and Stay Sessions - for children with deafness/hearing loss and-or blind/visual impairment, their parents/carers and siblings
- S.E.a.T.S.S Events and Social Media Information - 2023
- Redbridge Libraries can help people stay connected!
- Autumn Term 2023 activities from Redbridge Children's Centres!
- Cut your water bill with a social tariff!
- Bus Safe Days - Transport for London (London Dial-a-Ride) and Metropolitan Police Safer Transport Teams
- SEaTTS - Free video guides to support children's learning
- New childcare entitlements for 1 & 2 year olds - what does it mean for you?
Related advice and information
Browse the directory
SEND Local Offer
For 0 to 25 year olds with special educational needs, disabilities and their families