Early learning for 3 & 4 year olds
Find out more about 3 & 4 year old funding
For information on the following, please click here:
- What are the benefits of a funded place?
- Is my child eligible for the universal entitlement?
- Is my child eligible for the extended entitlement (30 hours)?
- How do I apply?
- How do I find a funded early years provider?
- What will my child's place will offer?
- When can my child access their place?
- Will I have to pay anything?
- Extended entitlement - what if I am no longer eligible or I don't reconfirm my code in time?
- Can I move my child to a new setting?
- Can I access a place at more than one setting at a time?
- What is the Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP)?
- What is the Disability Access Funding (DAF)?
- Further advice and support
- Complaints process
Choosing a provider
For information on choosing a childcare provider, please click here.
Finding a provider that offers a 3 & 4 year old funded place
For a list of early years and childcare settings that are offering early learning places for 3 & 4 year olds please click on the green 'View all services' button. Once in the list, you can filter by age, location and much more.